By Kimmo Solehmainen
Read or Download Fabrication of microphotonic waveguide components on silicon PDF
Best nonfiction_3 books
Advent: eco-friendly Consumerism, eco-friendly Labelling? The historic Context Key tendencies eco-friendly Labels and different Eco-Standards: A Definition the shoppers position: Trusting, Reflecting or Influencing? Our situations Sceptical and inspiring Arguments coverage Contexts and Labelling 3 Framing recommendations: From a fancy fact to a specific Label Organizing the Labelling facing Mutual distrust eco-friendly Labelling and eco-friendly Consumerism: demanding situations and Horizons
1st variation Century 1943 digest paperback, strong to vg In inventory shipped from our united kingdom warehouse -
The completely up to date third variation of this very popular textual content maintains to supply the newest healing and surgical details on nail affliction. a brand new signs-oriented part publications you to disease-specific info and simplifies analysis. the hot, streamlined structure comprises bullet lists · cross-references · "Therapy" and Key issues" highlights for simple reference · and full-color paintings all through, in addition to a bigger web page dimension that incorporates larger images.
- The Cambridge Dover Wilson Shakespeare, Volume 30: Romeo and Juliet
- Across Coveted Lands; or, A Journey from Flushing (Holland) to Calcutta, Overland: Volume 2
- Risky Pleasures?: Club Cultures And Feminine Identities
- Vacuum Ultraviolet Spectroscopy I
- Associative and Endophytic Nitrogen-fixing Bacteria and Cyanobacterial Associations
- HOAI 2009 Textausgabe Text Edition: Honorarordnung für Architekten und Ingenieure vom 18. August 2009. Official Scale of Fees for Services by Architects and Engineers dated 18. August 2009
Additional info for Fabrication of microphotonic waveguide components on silicon
2. The other application was the waveguide core layer deposition of Er-doped Al2O3 waveguides. 6. The base for the fabrication of the Er-doped waveguides was a standard Si wafer with 100 mm diameter. 64). Therefore, a lower cladding layer was needed between the Al2O3 core and the substrate to ensure that light could not couple between them. It was formed by depositing a 5 µm thick SiO2 film with PECVD on the Si wafer. After the lower cladding deposition, ALD was applied for the growth of 2 µm thick Al2O3 core.
The actual power in the waveguide was estimated to be 65% lower. As seen in the figure, the signal enhancement was saturated to a level of about 6 dB when the pump power was increased. 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 0 0 10 20 30 40 50 60 70 Pump power (mW) Fig. 25. Signal enhancement of an Er-doped waveguide as a function of the pump power at 1550 nm signal wavelength. ] 56 To achieve a net optical gain in these waveguides it is necessary to increase the fluorescence lifetime of the metastable state. This implies finding means to spread the Er doping profile from the current abrupt and periodic density caused by the ALD based fabrication method.
One of the objectives of this work was to apply ALD in microphotonics. Two different applications were tested. 2. The other application was the waveguide core layer deposition of Er-doped Al2O3 waveguides. 6. The base for the fabrication of the Er-doped waveguides was a standard Si wafer with 100 mm diameter. 64). Therefore, a lower cladding layer was needed between the Al2O3 core and the substrate to ensure that light could not couple between them. It was formed by depositing a 5 µm thick SiO2 film with PECVD on the Si wafer.
Fabrication of microphotonic waveguide components on silicon by Kimmo Solehmainen