Christian Agency for Peace and Development (CAPaD) is a national non-governmental organization operating in the areas of peace-building, youth and women empowerment, Governance and conflict transformation, and resilience. In various capacities, CAPaD has been at the forefront in advocating for young people’s rights and empowerment through workshops and pieces of training that seeks to address the plights of the young people in the country. Driven by our voluntarism principle, CAPaD is developing a Volunteer Management Program to build a pool of resourceful young people that will play a crucial role in championing peaceful societies, advancing the voices of the young, and women and youth empowerment. CAPaD seeks to contribute to peace and development through volunteerism in the country.
- Ideas on how to Keep Online Dating Interesting
- Viral Parking Lot Intercourse Pair
- Mature Mature Hook Up – Senior Hook up
- AdoreAsia.com Assessment â A Clone Of AsianDate.com & Is Just As Misleading
- Shocking Assessment â Is It Possible To Meet Real Ukraine Girls On MatchTruly.com OR Is Every Thing A Deception