The minimum requirements to serve as CAPaD’s volunteer include;
· 18-45 years old.
· University degree or higher technical diploma.
· CAPaD volunteers are not required to have relevant work experience in a professional background, but must demonstrate strong academic grounding in the area they intend to volunteer in.
· Good working knowledge of at least one of South Sudan’s two working languages: English, and/or Arabic.
· Commitment to the values and principles of volunteerism.
· Ability to work in a multicultural environment.
· Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.