CAPaD’s membership program is driven by the key principle of voluntarism. CAPaD counts on the efforts of selfless men and women to bring change in the society. The volunteer program is categorized into two tiers; Premium and Ordinary membership. CAPaD’s volunteer program is an unparalleled opportunity to do something meaningful and to support peace and development initiatives in countries such as South Sudan that need them most. Our volunteers work with diverse team of staff to integrate peace and development programmings and promote the value and global recognition of volunteerism. volunteers are presented with an unbeatable opportunity to make a lasting impact that will create a ripple effect that extends far beyond the immediate results of their efforts – both for the people they serve and themselves.
Ordinary Membership BenefitsFrom $50, join CAPaD’s ordinary membership tier. Here, you will learn about different cultures, expand your networks, study and gain matchless professional and life experiences.
- Personalized membership certificate.
- An opportunity to profile your work and solutions for youth empowerment
- Be informed, inspired and supported in youth leadership in pursuit of the sustainable development goals and inter-generational partnerships as well as strategic initiatives
- Be equipped with skills and connections you need to foster change in your community.
- Capacity building opportunities and access a repository of creating and sharing knowledge on thematic area of focus
- Network and build new professional contacts to increase your visibility in the community and help your career grow.
- Referrals and other opportunities to promote your advancement
- Stay up to date with relevant youth empowerment news, events, and innovations.
- Monthly membership action alerts
- Insider updates to upcoming events (including exclusive members only events)
Application Requirments Highly-skilled young professionals, students, and recent graduates who are interested in undertaking an internship at CAPaD are eligible to apply;
- Agreeing with the purpose of CAPaD’s internship program and willing to cooperate with CAPaD team in promotion of peace and development oriented programs, organizational development, and building networks.
- Applicants must be able to submit a school or university enrolment or graduation certificate and/or a letter of recommendation from the (enrolled/graduated) university or company etc.
- Proficiency in English language and/or Arabic.
- Applicants should be at least 18 years of age and not older than 40 at the time of application.
- Able to undertake required training/training in full-time, part-time or remotely.
Application and Selection Method
- Registration is acceptable on an online basis by using the registration form on CAPaD website.
- Election is conducted through document screening, and interview (English).
- During the selection process, various documents (qualification from university, language skills, passport copy, letters of recommendation, photographs, etc.), will be screened.